PUBG Online welcomes all fans of PUBG. Although this is not an official website of PUBG, you will get the basics, useful tips, and know how to play PUBG online PC for free.
PUBG Latest Update Game
PUBG System Requirements
Here are the minimum and recommended system requirements that your PC must meet if you want to launch PUBG game on PC
PUBG Online Game Takes Battle Royale Genre To The Next Level
PUBG online game is still a hot game phenomenon at the moment. It can be true to say that PUBG is the game that defines the battle royale genre. Ever since its launch, the title has become a foundation for other survival games to follow up. PUBG game cannot be mentioned when it comes to survival games with the battle royale concept.
The full name of PUBG is PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds. It cannot be played offline. It’s an online game where players from around the world meet each other on Battlegrounds. They must fight for their survival. Being the last man alive on the battlefield is the ultimate target of all soldiers in PUBG PC.
What is your mission in PUBG game?
Every player must know what they have to do when entering a match. For a common match, 100 players from around the world jump out of a cargo plane and land on a big island where their survivability matters. Whether you are a solo player or a squadmate, you must pick a location to land. After landing, the first mission for you is to loot items and weapons in buildings. Nobody is armed, so gearing up is an important thing.
After you have done with the loot, you can go wherever you want, but make sure you put your survival as your first concern because it’s the main mission you must complete. You can decide which playstyle you implement in the battle. It can be either an aggressive style or a calm style depending on each situation. Shoot enemies when you have advantageous shooting positions, or hide in a building and wait for a chance to defeat them.
Keep an eye on the zones as you play! Since PUBG online PC has three types of zones: Blue Zone, Red Zone, and Safe Zone, you should learn them well. You have to stay in the safe zone and watch when it shrinks. Avoid the red zone, or you will take damage from bombs, and the blue zone will deal damage to you and cause your match to be over. The last one standing on the Battlegrounds wins!
What features are offered by PUBG online PC?
- Battle Royale gameplay with smoother performance
- HD graphics with realistic landscapes and nice effects
- Various types of play with speedy matchmaking
- Various maps with different terrains to choose from
- Many weapons with unique characteristics, stats, and attachments to use
- Diverse outfits and cosmetic items to dress up your characters
Other FAQs about PUBG online game
How many versions of PUBG are there?
PUBG online comes in diverse versions.
For general types:
- Lite version for PC and Mobile
- Console (Xbox One and PS4)
For detailed types:
- Timi: A Chinese version for low-end phones without a global version
- Lightspeed: Also a Chinese version for high-end devices with a global version.
- Global: A global version for all gamers from all countries to play.
How many modes does PUBG online offer?
There are three main modes offered by PUBG online, including:
- Classic Mode: This classic mode lasts around 25-30 minutes for a match. It allows 100 players from around the world to come to fight against each other on Battlegrounds. Classic mode comes with 5 maps, including Erangel, Sanhok, Miramar, Vikendi, and Karakin. To win, you have to be the last man standing!
- Arcade Modes: This mode comes in types, for instance, War, Quick Match, and Sniper Training. Choose your favorite type to play!
- Evoground (Evo): There are four Arena modes in Evoground, including Domination, Arena Training, Team Deathmatch, and Assault.
How many types of play does the game feature?
There are three types of play in PUBG game, including Solo, Duo, and Squad. You can pick your favorite type of play in the classic mode before you enter a match.
How many maps are there in PUBG?
PUBG PC online has 5 maps for players to choose from, including Erangel, Sanhok, Miramar, Vikendi, and Karakin. Each of them comes with different terrain. Thus, pick your preferred map then play a match!
Is PUBG online free on PC?
PUBG online is not a free game to play. However, there are a few ways you can follow if you want to play it for free. To play PUBG online on PC for free, you must download PUBG lite version or mobile version using emulators. The development team of the game allows gamers to use some emulators to play it for free.
Are there any games like PUBG online?
If you don’t want to use any emulators to play the title for free, you can try some similar games. There are several free battle royale games that are the best alternatives to PUBG online, for instance, Surviv.io, BattleRoyale.io, and SCAR. Among them, SCAR is the best that you are recommended to try. Its gameplay mechanic is quite similar to PUBG, only except for the graphics and effects. If you are interested in it, play SCAR game now!
Is PUBG still a thing in 2020?
PUBG Online is still on top in 2020. There’s no way the game is in a decline. All versions of PUBG are still receiving updates and patch notes to improve gameplay and performance.
Launch your matches in PUBG online on PC now
It’s time to play PUBG online free! There are guides covering tips on how to play PUBG online on PC, including with emulators and without emulators. There is no reason for you to skip this best action battle royale shooting game of all time. PUBG also helps you master your surviving skills and you will know if you are the best survivor or not.