PUBG online on PC is still free to play and download even though it’s a paid battle royale game. Find out a guide on how to get PUBG on PC for free!
PUBG online game still remains a thing in 2020. Ever since its first release, the game has become one of the best battle royale games to play online. However, not all everyone knows how to begin their matches on their devices. PUBG is a hot game, but still, it’s a complicated title when it comes in various versions to download. That’s the reason why you will need this guide covering all information and tips to play PUBG online on PC easily.
Why you have to download PUBG online on PC
To play PUBG online on PC, you have to download it. Since PUBG is not a free battle royale game to play directly, this may probably hinder the ambitions of some gamers. If you afford it, you can go to Steam where you will download PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds with your money. Once you are ready for it, follow the steps to get the game from Steam:
- Visit the Steam homepage to download and install it on your PC.
- Create a new account to sign in if you don’t have it yet.
- See the bottom left corner that shows a phrase called “Add a Game” and go to the search bar to find PUBG.
- When the name appears, you can begin to purchase it.
- After you have made a game purchase, you can begin to play PUBG.
System requirements for PUBG on Steam
- OS: 64-bit Windows 7, Windows 8.1, Windows 10
- Processor: Intel Core i5-4430 / AMD FX-6300
- Memory: 8 GB RAM
- Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 960 2GB / AMD Radeon R7 370 2GB
- DirectX: Version 11
- Network: Broadband Internet connection
- Storage: 30 GB available space
How to play PUBG online on PC for free
PUBG Corporation understands the feeling of gamers who cannot afford the Steam version. Thus, they decided to launch a free version to play, which is called PUBG Lite. This version is free to download and designed for low-end PCs/laptops. Therefore, it’s easy for everyone to get it. Follow the steps below to download PUBG Lite on PC!
- Visit the official site of PUBG Lite
- Click to download the game launcher when you are on its website.
- Wait for the installation of the launcher to be done.
- Use your PUBG account to log in to play the game.
Minimum system requirements for PUBG Lite:
- OS: Window 7,8,10, 64bit
- CPU: Intel Core i3 2.4GHz
- RAM: 4 GB
- GPU: Intel HD Graphics 4000
- Free Disk Space: 4 GB
Play PUBG Mobile on PC using an emulator
Another way to play PUBG for free on PC is to use the mobile version of it. This means you have to use an emulator to play PUBG Mobile on PC. Although it can be a tough process, it still gives you a good experience once you have mastered it. So, which emulators can you use? Here are the best emulators for playing PUBG on PC for free:
- BlueStacks 4
- Gameloop (Tencent Game Buddy)
- KO Player
Play SCAR online – a game like PUBG
Another great alternative way to have your “PUBG online on PC” experience is to play games like it. This means there are some games like PUBG online you can play for free without buying or downloading, and SCAR is one of the best games to master. There’s no way you will say no to SCAR battle royale unless you have no interest in it. Playing SCAR online is a great way for you to practice your surviving skills before you enter epic matches in PUBG. For all information about SCAR game, click here!Play PUBG Online Without Downloading on PC
Although PUBG is not a free PC game, there are still other ways for you to get it on your PC free. Depending on your demand, you play it following your favorite way. It’s getting more popular when players keep researching on how to play PUBG online on PC. With those ways mentioned above, hopefully, you will find the guide useful enough.
Leave a Reply